Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Another post already


Well, the tv in the break room was messed up, so I made this bracelet instead. It is based on the 23rd Psalm:


The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not want.He makes me lie down in green pastures (green); He leads me beside quiet waters (blue). He restores my soul;He guides me in paths of righteousness (white) for His name's sake.Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil (black), for You are with me;Your rod and Your staff (brown), they comfort me.You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;You have anointed my head with oil (yellow); my cup (purple) overflows.Surely goodness and lovingkindness (red) will follow me all the days of my life,and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.PSALM 23

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I love this bracelet. I have one similar to it that has the same message my SIL made for me.